Wednesday, April 09, 2008

(Bitchy I know you're totally reading this now, just that you are anti-tagging. Blog stalker you! &I think this nickname suits you so much more after PW started cos it brings out your true potential even more than Long Nose did. Teehee, don't kill me in sch tmr!)

Today was quite good. Lectures were fun & crazy with a bunch of high classmates, the way I like them. Haha also the only reason why I don't just pon everything. Think we're growing to be super pro multitaskers cos our hands just auto copy everything down while still yakking nonstop. (ok maybe not everything since there are still suspicious blanks in my notes)

"Is that 1square or 1cube? *1min later* oh wait, it doesn't really matter right." What intelligent friends I have:D

Omg I adore Sweet Escape week! All the brownies, muffins, free milo& diabetic whatnots, I feel a sugar high just thinking about it(: Had Turkish icecream during assembly period(while all the other poor souls were at the eeky talk hehe) but that wasn't the best part of the hour. Eyecandying, nonsensing with 3P & long long talk with Jo were. I miss talking to Jo, today was not enough, not by a long shot sulks. But anyhow, found out some stuff& basically just enjoyed the company(:

Bridged for a while then went for MR Grassroots meeting. Turned out to be fun, got scolded by the debaters next door quite a number of times :D It'll be nice to get into Bluebloods but then again, I would like mostly everyone to get in too haha. MR CIP's gonna rocks!

You don't make me unreasonably happy or sad with a word, a look, a touch anymore. I'm getting over you, unlikely as it seemed, oh yeah I truly am.

Vivo yesterday was good. Only the good company can make me say that about sucha boring place(: I love PP, going out with them everyday is still not enough. Quotes Grace: thinkin about the few more hrs before seeing you all is torturous. Awww. Think I was the only one who really enjoyed the movie, cos it's for people with CLASS after all. Hehe. Sitting beside Andy the caveman was quite amusing, was snorting when I should have been tearing. Ate a lot, maybe Candy Empire perked my appetite. Yay looking forward to my bday, people promised to buy me half the store:DD &Leonard's really cute!! even though he gets all RAH when we call him Hamtaro. Shifu fights with him so much, it's fun to be spectators haha. Ohwells had to leave early though, not that I managed to reach home before 9 in the end -.-

Oh ok I think I'm babbling? Sigh. Laoshi's bringing our Chinese class to Chinatowm tmr!!! But I don't wanna be the only 3P kid going urgh. Perhaps I should just be a loner& stay in school to mug Bio. Hmmmm.

On a lighter note, I PASSED KI! The 1st subject so far, awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home